- Start with an initial phone consultation. This allows me to learn more about your current career goals and challenges. Then I can tell you more about my services, overall approach and answer any of your questions.
- The first meeting consists of an in-take session where I gather more data about you, learn how you operate best within this process, and set professional change goals.
- From there, we will design a custom plan that meets your needs and supports your goals. We will meet on a mutually agreed upon schedule either in my office in Tenleytown, Washington DC, via phone or Skype.
Services for Career Changers:
- Phase 1: DISCOVER. Go through a variety of exercises, assessments, questionnaires, research assignments and tools to discover your best-fit careers and jobs.
- Phase 2: PLAN. Once the career field is narrowed, we will create a career transition plan to guide you from point A to point B.
- Phase 3: IMPLEMENT. We put your plan into action using the best practices of networking, resume writing, interviewing and social media.
Services for Job Seekers:
- Phases 1 and 2 above may not apply to you. If you already know what you want to do but are having trouble getting there, use the following services to support you in the job search.
- Get clarity about your professional purpose
- Create a unique selling proposition through your individual career brand statement
- Set goals and benchmarks for your job search
- Use the best practices in social media to enhance the process
- Professional resume and cover letter review, feedback and edits
- Learn how to use and not use the internet to search for jobs
- Create bridges of influence using a variety of networking techniques
- Overcome fears, self-sabotaging behaviors, dislike of networking, time-management issues and perceived external barriers
Services for Career Management and Leadership Development:
- Gain clarity about the gaps between your current situation and your desired career state
- Identify the barriers to entry whether it is a promotion, new job, or overall career growth
- Use assessments to understand your needs within an organization and how you interact with your peers and managers
- Create concrete, measurable and resonant goals to move your career forward
- Be held accountable for your actions and reaching your benchmarks
- Have an unbiased party to brainstorm your career
What’s your ROI?
- Find professional satisfaction
- Reduce job-related stress
- Identify your career direction
- Take steps towards or attain a new job, new career, promotion or future growth opportunities
- Gain the tools that will serve you throughout your entire career
- Tap into the expert knowledge and experience of someone who takes hundreds of individuals through all aspects of career related changes
Contact me via email or my contact page to get more information about rates.